Monday, January 30, 2012

5 January Favorites!

1. Red Heart Soft


I have recently started to love this yarn. I have used it before but even more this month. I find myself using it as my go to item. Some Red Heart yarns are really tough and rough, this yarn is not like that, its really soft and very flexible.


2. It's a 10

This isnt a new item for me, i have been using it for about a year now. I love this product so when making my list of January 10 things I love, I knew this needed to be on it. It is a leave in that does amazing things. This is an everyday go to item for me, whether I am doing my hair or not.


3.Boxom Lips by Bare Escentuals

I got this for Christmas and it soon became one of my favorites. It is a lip pumper, I don't really like it, but I love the color it is a perfect shade ( i have the nude color) for a natural toned down look.

4. Dream Catcher Necklace by Teaatnoon
Silver and Blue Modern Dream Catcher Necklace - Free Shipping
I have been really into dream catchers for a while now. So when I saw this item I was like I gotta have it. I will hopefully be buying this item before it gets sold, I love it so much. However, for those of you who might want to beat me to it, Teaatnoon has many wonderful items. (all made by my big sister) if you want to check them out her shop is on etsy.

5. Salve by Flossie Fern
Flossie Fern's Old Time Organic Lavender Salve 4oz
My step-mom has a bunch of this at home and I absolutely love it. It works for everything from dry skin to boo-boos.It is made from all natural ingredients.This item is made by my sister in law and if you want to see what else she has to offer go check out her etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment